منتدى الك
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

منتدى الك

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inالبرامجفلام .مصري+منوع عربيمسلسلات تركية
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» لعبة استراتيجية3
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:39 am by المدير

» Command & Conquer Generals
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 am by المدير

» لعبة استراتيجية2
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 am by المدير

» لعبة استراتيجية
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 am by المدير

» مسارعة
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:17 am by المدير

» 2Naruto تحميل لعبة
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:53 am by المدير

» صور جديد ألعاب
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:41 am by المدير

» لعبت ناروتو
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:26 am by المدير

» WIN VISTA 2
fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:12 am by المدير

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab
pubarab
pubarab

fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
المدير
Admin
Admin
المدير

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-13

fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Empty
PostSubject: fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line   fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:55 am

3D Analyze: Virtual Graphics Emulator

30 08 2008

window.google_render_ad();

Ads by Google
Need a new Computer?
Buy Our Latest PC with Intel®️ Core 2 Duo Inside!
www.SAMsync.com

I decided to check this out as soon as I heard about it. This beauty of a software helps us to play games which require graphics cards. Games such as The Matrix: Path of Neo (requires nVidia) I always wanted to play, now run on my PC efficiently. Earlier my PC specifications were
1GB DDR RAM
Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz)
Onboard Graphics Card (Intel) with 64 MB graphics memory
After applying 3D Analyze, it has now changed to:
1GB DDR RAM
Pentium 4 (2.4 Ghz)
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra with 128 MB graphics memory.
You can get the software from here.
After installing, fire it up. You should see something like this.fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Analyze

Click for a high-res image

Now click on Select and choose your game EXE file. I chose Quake III Arena - a game released way back in 1999, but still gives many machines a run for its money. At high-end graphics settings, it can be quite a challenge for the computer to render the images, but at the same time, really breathtaking for the user.fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Analyze2

After the file gets loaded (which is pretty quick), all you need to do is set the desired settings after the options become available. I think Quake III works best with the following settings.fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Analyze3

Notice that VendorID is set to 4318 and the DeviceID is set to 816 - meaning that the NVIDIA GeForceFX 5900 Ultra graphics card is selected. Refer to the key given beside.
Now, click on Save Batch File! at the bottom of the window to save the settings. I do not consider this step to be important, as you can get the settings back after selecting the EXE once again, but saving batch files of numerous games in one folder can help in locating them quickly.
Now click Run and play!
I even set the resolution to 1600×1200. And it runs smoothly! Before it used to crash to the desktopfبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Analyze4

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

• Revo Uninstaller
  • Bookish wallpaper I
  • Mac 101: 7 tips for Data Privacy Day 2009
  • Magic: The Gathering Goes Console with Duels of the Planeswalkers

window.google_render_ad();

Ads by Google
NetOp Remote Control
תוכנה לשליטה מרחוק מקצועית ומושלמת תומך כל הפלטפורמות - גרסת חינם
www.exsys.co.il
CM-X270 Linux Board
PXA270, 2700G, 512MB Flash, 4 USB PCI, Ethernet, Touch Screen, IDE
www.compulab.co.il
Virtual Solutions
Virtual sets, virtual graphics Real-time tracking systems
www.wtvision.com
Scientology:Get The Facts
Watch The Video Channel on YouTube. Learn The Facts About Scientology.
YouTube.com/ChurchOfScientology

« Cool eBay Items Boost Your MTNL Broadband »
Actions

• fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Feed-icon-16x16 Comments rss
  • fبرنامج لي حل مشاكل كرت الشاشةShadow Line Trackback-icon-16x16 Trackback

Information

• Date : 30 August 2008

• Categories : Reviews, Tips, Tweaks

63 responses to “3D Analyze: Virtual Graphics Emulator”

2 09 2008
Back to top Go down
http://www.meozek.yoo7.com